Group & Training
The AIM Performance Team is by tryout and/or invitation only. Please contact the Recreational Coordinator, David, at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
The AIM Performance Team trains five hours per week.
In addition to monthly training costs, Performance Team families will be responsible for fees throughout the season that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attire: Training suit, team sweatshirt, backpack, jacket, leggings, and costumes as required
- Competition and workshop registration fees
- Travel expenses
- Coaches competition expenses
- Aerobic Workshops and Developmental Camps
- Group routine competitions
- Showcase at AIM Gymnastics hosted competitions
- Gymnastics Ontario Gymnaestrada
- Santa Claus Parades