AIM Gymnastics Camps:
- Prior to entry, an online screening must be submitted daily. Click here to access self-assessments: Ajax location / Pickering location
- Campers are asked to line up outside the building (observing social distancing) or stay in the car until invited into the building
- Once campers enter the building, they will go directly into the washroom to wash their hands
- Campers will then proceed to the hallway and stand in the marked area
- Campers are asked to bring their own water bottles, as the water fountains will not be in use (the water filling station at the Pickering location will be available)
- At the end of the day, campers will line up in their designated spot in the hallway to wait to be let out of the facility
- Parents are welcome to wait in the designated spot outside or in the parking lot
- Physical distancing of six feet of all individuals, both inside and outside the facility, at all times
- Please note that due to physical distancing requirements, coaches are not permitted to spot athletes at this time
- Vinyl surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between each rotation
- Daily full gym cleaning, using Coronavirus-approved disinfectant, will be completed per Gymnastics Ontario requirements
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue, then dispose of tissue immediately and wash your hands
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
- Stay home when you are sick
Important: All individuals, including camp participants, parents and/or guardians, staff, and visitors must be screened DAILY prior to entry through the AIM Gymnastics COVID-19 Self Assessment.
REgister for Summer Camp
Dates & Themes
Schedule & Pricing
Full day, full week camp
Half day, full week camp
All camp fees are subject to tax. Payment in full is due upon enrollment.
Save 10% off camp
Upgrade to our Platinum membership and save 10% off camp and extended care. The upgraded membership is $55+HST/child and includes the mandatory Gymnastics Ontario registration fee below. The upgrade pays for itself after just one week of camp and there are no limits on how many discounted camps or events your child may enjoy each year.
Non-refundable Gymnastics Ontario registration fee of $35+HST is due per child upon enrollment. Registration is valid annually July 1-June 30 for all AIM Gymnastics camps, classes, and events.
Any student with a valid Gymnastics Ontario fee is eligible for AIM Gymnastics’ Classic member benefits.
Lunch & Snacks
AIM Gymnastics does not provide any food. Please ensure the food your camper is bringing into the facility is nut-free.
Full-day campers receive a lunch break and two snack breaks each day. Half-day campers receive a snack break. Please label all lunch bags and water bottles. Children are welcome to bring non-glass water bottles in the gym (water only).